Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts...

  • Last night The Princess choked on a tiny fruit bite and threw up all over my bed right when we were going to bed so I ended up staying up until after 1 a.m., washing and drying all my sheets and blankets.  Ugh.
  • Boog is running through the house saying, "Time for lift off!  OK!!!! CHOO-CHOO!!!" while flying his choo-choo train through the air.  LOL.
  • My house is clean and it feels nice.  I have a hard time just sitting on my butt while my house is dirty.  Dang OCD.
  • Brandy aka Beans, my dachshund, LOVES being outside and it was so cold and cloudy and drizzly yesterday that she went outside, did her business and barked at the front door to be let in.  Today she is getting her tan on, lying on the walkway.
  • I made biscuits for Boog this morning and I always make them like my grandmother.  After they are done and warm, add a little butter and sugar.  He loves it.
  • I miss my husband.
  • A friend of mine is going to come and stay with me for a little while.  I am excited.
  • I added water to my turtle's tank this morning and I cleaned the glass.  He looks really happy.  We got him in June of 2008 and named him Franklin.  He was the size of a quarter and now he is the size of a salad plate.
  • I just had to stop to change a stinky diaper.....ew.  ; )
  • My sister lives further away than I would like her to.
  • I love sushi and wish I knew someone that would go eat it with me.
  • I pray a lot.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE reality TV and Sunday night was the finale of Survivor and it was awesome but I am sad that it is off now.  ; (
  • Right now I am thinking about what I need to do and I think I am about to go feed the dogs and take a shower.  I have a red dachshund inside (Brandy aka "Beans") and two cats (Cali & Sassy).  I have three pups outside...a mix breed that my husband had before we got together (Charlotte), a chihuahua that my brother bought to be his trucker companion (Cheech), he gets car sick ;( & a black & tan dachshund, (Aidan aka "Boogey").  Boogey is my special man.  Then as you already know, I have Franklin the turtle.  I love my pets.

    Brandy aka Beans is 10 years old.
    Cali and Sassy are 1 year old.
    Charlotte is 6 years old.
    Cheech is 4 years old.
    Boogey is 3 years old.
    Frankie is 3 years old.
  • Boog is playing with his Sissy but sometimes he is just too rough.  He is still playing with the Choo-choo and The Princess is playing with a robot.  She is rolling it on the kitchen floor like a car.  Too cute!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Awww. I wish you had pics of them playing. I miss y'all. I wish I didn't live so far away. So, I won't tell you where we'll be moving if J stays on with General Dynamics...

I can't believe you've had Franklin for 3 years! He's gotten huge!
I think I will buy you some new sheets for your birthday this year. lol. That way you don't have to stay up for them to wash and dry. You can just put new ones on the bed.