Monday, May 16, 2011

The Princess...

 The Princess was born on July 28, 2010.  She was 9lbs. 1oz.
This was my first time seeing her sweet face. 
It just so happens that July 28 is also my birthday.  What an awesome gift from God!!!!
The Princess all dressed up.
She was so big, when they pulled her out (during the cesarean), they bruised her cheek.

 She loves her Daddy!!

 I think I have the prettiest princess in all the land.



Sissy and Bubba chilling in their jammies.  This picture was just taken a few days ago.
I am one blessed Mommy to have two of the prettiest, sweetest babies that God has ever made.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Y'all sure do make some pretty babies. I can't wait to see what this new "peanut" will look like. :)
Love y'all.

Just Debbi said...

Awww, the one of her with the "Princess" caption is my allll time favorite. She looks like the Gerber baby. lol