Friday, May 13, 2011

A little of this & a little of that...

I would love to participate in Wordless Wednesday's, etc. but I have no idea what to do or how to "link up", as my sister says to me.  I need a handbook, on "How to Navigate Blogger".  I never feel this lost.  LOL.  By the way, please forgive my lack of commas in future blogs.
In other news......It seems just as I plan my life for the next few years....I am a planner, organizer, OCD, over analyzer (now to finish my sentence).....things change!  Why can't things go as I want them to for once?
Update on the babies'...The Boog talks from the time he gets up, until he falls asleep at night.  I am seriously thinking of investing in some duck tape.  ; )  Some of the things he says are so funny.  For example:  Yesterday he came through the living room talking on his play cell phone and I asked him to take his toys to his room, he says to me, "No Mommy!  Shhh!  I am talking to my Mimi."  He used to talk about his Aunt Bit-Bit a lot until she had to move over an hour away.  Due to these ridiculous gas prices we don't get to see her much.  He focuses most of his attention on his Mimi now.  She lives right next door.  Whenever we leave to go somewhere, he always asks me if we are going to see Mimi.  I love my little man so very much.  The bond I share with this baby is the best thing in the world.  The Princess is a cutie pie, a diva and a CARPET EATER!!!!  My husband just recently laid new flooring in our living room and hallway and she goes to the edges of the doorways where there is carpet in the adjacent room and picks out pieces to chew on.  It is so gross.  She also likes a variety of plastic and fuzz.  Ew.  I have no idea how to make her stop.  I am constantly sweeping, mopping and vacuuming trying to keep the floors super clean.  The Boog was a paci ADDICT so I didn't have this problem with him.
TTFN.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

TTFN-TaTa For Now?
All you have to do is ask me and I will help you with any bloggy secrets. :)
I don't really link up with Wordless Wednesday. I just do it. You post a picture or anything really and that's it.
Call me tomorrow and I'll help you "navigate".
Love you Lou-Lou!

Amanda said...

Yes...tata for now. Thanks for helping me as much as you have. Love you.