- Yesterday I went to Cullman and saw Cassie and her family. We were going to go swimming but her pool was a little green. LOL. (from the rain) We had a really good day. Afterwards, we all met Tim at a Chinese place and ate dinner.
- After Cullman, Jill, the babies' and myself, went to Montevallo to pick up Baby Girl and LB. We were stuck on I-59 forever because of the AWFUL wreck that I mentioned yesterday.
- After a busy week, I decided that I wasn't going anywhere today. I have sat in my PJ's all day long and it has been wonderful!!!
- I have really enjoyed spending time with Baby Girl and LB. They haven't spent the night with me in a little over a year and I missed them a lot. Teenagers these days keep you very entertained.
- We have had a ROUGH month with all of the tornado's and storms coming through Alabama and the winds are horrible today. The power has been out over an hour or two. A friend of mine had damage to her home and her dog pen. Her yard was full of broken trees and limbs. ; (
- Tomorrow is Friday which means I get the weekend with my Hubby!!!
- I cleaned Boog's room and it took me over an hour. Messy little booger.
- Charlotte and Cheech hate storms and they are trying to break out of their pen.
- That is all for now, LOL.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
I missed out on Random Tuesday....so I am doing Random Thursday today...