- Boog is 100% potty trained. I am so thankful and so very proud of my little man. Our conversation: "Mommy is so proud of you for being potty trained!" Boog-"What is this twain chew keep talkin 'bout?" Points to toilet..."That is potty, not choo choo twain, Mommy!" LOL.
- My new bundle of joy is due the second Monday of November. I can not wait to meet her. She bumps around in my tummy all day long.
- We have a Pomeranian puppy. Tim's Mom bought her as a gift for the babies birthdays. We named her Lei-Lei (pronounced lay lay).
- The Princess has 5 teeth in and has several more breaking through her gum line now.
- I am amazed at how different the kids are. Boog has a hyper personality. He is constantly running around and talking and being a pure boy. The Princess is super sweet. She just wants to be lovey dovey. She carries her babies around and kisses them and tries to brush all of our hair. She even makes a little smack noise when she kisses. She has stolen Tims heart and mine too. Boog is a Mommy's boy though and I wouldn't trade him for the world.
- I had an 82 year old woman hit my car, who just happened to be my 6th grade teacher. She smashed in my entire drivers side fender and door. I was going straight and she decided to make a left hand turn into my drivers side. I think she hit the gas, meaning to hit the brake. It is still in the shop. In the meantime, I am driving a Chevy Aveo. This little rental car is way too small for our family. The car seats barely fit in the back. At least I have something to drive though.
- I took Boog to church Sunday. He had a blast.
- Tomorrow, Mom and I are going to see Whitney : ) Can't wait. Love you Sis!
That's all I have time for tonight. I will try to blog again soon.